Friday, March 23, 2012

Places to go...


So, I was going through my junk things-that-need-to-be-put-away drawer at work yesterday and ran across this list. 
J and I had been talking about planning a trip for the Spring, and I made this list a day or two before we found out we were expecting. I guess this list is just going to have to be put on hold! And I am totally fine with that! Hawaii and Europe will always be there :) But it got me thinking about how grateful I am for all J and I were able to do and see while we were dating and in our first two years of marriage. Our first trip together was to Atlanta, then Chicago. Since then we have taken some amazing trips. We've been to Oregon, California, New York, Hawaii, London, Paris, and Italy! I really want to take time to write in detail about each of these trips. I always find it helpful to read about others trips- their itineraries and experiences. Plus it will be an easy way for us to look back and remember these trips we've been so fortunate to take. But until then, here are just a few photos from our trip last Fall to Europe :)

London
The London Eye and Big Ben

Seeing Big Ben was a lifelong dream of mine...seriously.

Tower Bridge

 

Paris
at the Louvre
Notre Dame






Venice
wine and pizza...yep, we're in Italy!



Florence

El Duomo
Amazing paintings inside the dome



Cinque Terre
Vernazza

Pesto spaghetti- highly recommend!






Pisa

Siena


2 year anniversary!


Rome
Vatican Museum



Sistine Chapel



Outside St. Paul's from the top of the dome

St. Paul's Altar









Trevi Fountain

Naples & Pompeii








No comments: