Friday, June 29, 2012

Nursery {Changes and the Crib!}

Well, surprise, surprise. Miss Indecisive has changed her mind! I have decided to go with another fabric for the room because I felt like the original fabric would be too much white (with the white curtains and white furniture) and I want to bring a little more color in the room. So, I am now trying to decide between two other fabrics. This will be used to cover the ottoman and the lampshade (and potentially made into a bumper, if  I can figure it out). I made two new inspiration boards with the new fabrics. What do you think?! (I'm also going to use some frames like the blue one below rather than DIY)

1.
Option 1: I like that the fabric has the perfect shades of light pink and aqua and the fabric is still light and bright without being white. It's also the cheaper of the two.

2.
Option 2: I saw this fabric used in another nursery and had to find it! The aqua is the right shade, plus there are so many colors in the fabric we could pull if we later decided to paint the room or add different fabrics.

I'm just not sure!

In other news, we put the crib together last week!

Can you tell how super excited J is?! ;)
can you tell how tired I am?!



We also picked knobs for the dresser! (well, I narrowed it down to two and asked J to pick, since I'm obviously not the best decision maker of all time) He liked the pink since they are more girly and they look great on the dresser!

We have new blinds and hardware for the windows, so hopefully we will get that put up this weekend (the perfect weekend to do inside projects since the highs are 108 and 104- yuck!!)

No comments: