Friday, June 1, 2012

Nursery {the Dresser}

We made some major progress over the long weekend thanks to J. The guestroom furniture is all moved out of the nursery, so we now have space to get her furniture set up!

Little miss now has a dresser. This makes me very happy, because now I have a place to put her stuff! The dresser is HUGE, which is great for storage, but we may have to revise the room layout. However, I'm hoping we can keep it as planned. We'll just see once we get the crib and glider in.

J putting the dresser together (this thing had SO many parts and pieces- I'm glad I didn't try to do this one on my own!)

All done! Don't mind the knobs...or lack thereof- I'm planning to get different knobs for the top 4 drawers and spray paint the rest. 
(Cash wanted to be in on these photos :)

Working on getting the drawers organized and things put in their place!


 The big brother had to be sure to check everything out

 Even though things may get moved around some and won't look this neat for long, it's definitely nice to have a place to put things. Yay for progress!

Also, not sure if I posted a picture of her shelf. So, although she may not have a name, she does have two pieces of furniture put together and set up in her room ;)





No comments: