Friday, November 28, 2014

16 Weeks


{11.28.2014}




How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain? After our trip to Savannah and Charleston, plus Thanksgiving, I'm afraid to find out!
Maternity clothes? Not yet! But I did buy a few things on Black Friday :)
Movement? I don't think so...sometimes I think I do, but not pronounced enough to be sure
Cravings? Apple cider and fruit snacks
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular
Sleep? Still sleeping well
Best moment this week: This was a fun and busy week! We went to Charleston and Savannah for 5 days, came home and 2 days later, left for Birmingham for Thanksgiving. Our trip was a great getaway- I felt good and it was so nice to not have to cook or clean for 5 days!! And I always love our family time in Birmingham.
Gender prediction? I have pretty much convinced myself boy, but I think it's all in my head. I still can't shake the girl feeling!
Labor signs? No
Symptoms? Nausea pretty much gone! Only pops up a few times a week. Yay!
Belly button in or out? In, but getting flatter
What I miss: It would have been nice to have a drink or 2 on our trip, but it's worth the wait!
What I am looking forward to: our ultrasound in less than 2 weeks!! And decorating for Christmas!
Weekly wisdom: When travelling, remember to get up and stretch to get the blood flowing and drink lots of water!
Milestones: On Friday the day I was 16 weeks, a stranger in Starbucks (I was getting an apple cider, ha!) asked if I was having a baby! I didn't think it was that obvious, but all that turkey and stuffing must have pushed the bump out a bit! ;)










No comments: