Friday, November 21, 2014

15 Weeks

 
{11.21.2014}


How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain? There is no telling...
Maternity clothes? Not yet! I wear jeans about once a week (ha) and they're tighter, but still work!
Movement? No
Cravings? Apple cider
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular
Sleep? Good! Some nights I don't even wake up to use the bathroom (but I wake up about to burst!)
Best moment this week: celebrated J's birthday and the following day left for a 5 day trip to Savannah and Charleston! Not pregnancy related, but a good time!
Gender prediction? I'm not sure this week!
Labor signs? No
Symptoms? Same stuff, but nausea is getting so much better!! Still have some most days, but can definitely tell improvement
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: not wondering every day what this baby is! It's driving me crazy.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the gender!! ;)
Weekly wisdom: when pregnant, eat better than I do. Haha!
Milestones: Baby is about 4 inches crown to rump. Getting pretty big in there!!

No comments: