Friday, November 7, 2014

13 Weeks

{11.7.2014}
How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain? Will find out this Thursday...
Maternity clothes? Not yet! My regular jeans still fit just fine. Although I'm surprised, because my belly is definitely growing!
Movement? Not yet...sometimes I think I feel a little pop, but I'm probably just imagining it.
Cravings? Hamburger and French fries and candy! Halloween didn't help with that last one ;)

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular
Sleep? Pretty good! Get a nice nap during the day and about 8 hours each night.
Best moment this week: Getting to celebrate one of my closest friends and her little guy on the way! We can't wait to meet Harrison in about one month!!
Gender prediction? Not sure! It's driving me crazy! 
Labor signs? No
Symptoms? Nausea (but it's getting better everyday!! Afternoons and evenings are typically much better), occasional heartburn (started a few weeks ago- too early!), breaking out more than usual
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: I guess I most miss feeling "normal"
What I am looking forward to: Feeling more "normal" ;)

How many people can say Princess Anna showed up for their weekly bump picture!?

No comments: