Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th!

We spent part of our 4th (less than 3 hours) at Nashville's Hot Chicken Festival with a few friends. And it was for sure hot- the temps outside and the chicken!! It was a good time though and I even made it without getting swollen ankles! (thanks to lots of water, standing in the shade, and trips to the misting tent!) The rest of our day was spent at home, inside and out of our sweaty clothes from the festival!
P.S. I could get used to having Wednesdays off- only having to work 2 days in a row? I think it's a nice little break in the week- I like :)
(sorry if you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen all of these!)


We've had Bolton's and Biscuit Love's chicken, so we tried Pepperfire
"Mild" um, still super spicy.

Red, White, and Blueberry!

 Hope you had a great fourth of July as well!


No comments: