Monday, January 23, 2012

7 Weeks


How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain? None
Maternity clothes? Nope! I would be freaking out if so!
Movement? No
Cravings?  Certain things at certain times make my mouth absolutely water (Saturday it was pad thai- don't worry, not spicy :), but I'm not constantly craving something in particular
Anything make you queasy or sick?
Only if I go too long without eating or if I eat too much. A good rule of thumb I've learned is to not get empty, but don't get full
Sleep? Great
Best moment this week:
finally told my parents!
Gender prediction:
I still don't have a guess...my mom had a dream I was pregnant with a boy (before we told her)...I also checked the Chinese Gender chart and it says girl (but we all know that's not accurate)
Labor signs?
No
Symptoms?
no nausea since Friday, have my moments of being SUPER sleepy, cry easily/no idea why, mild cramping, and I feel like my belly is a little more swollen, but maybe it's just in my mind!
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: my daily diet coke (WITH caffeine), but skipping it is definitely worth it!
What I am looking forward to: telling a few friends this week!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't get empty, don't get full
Milestones: got to tell immediate family we are pregnant!


No comments: