Sunday, December 9, 2012

Claire's Nursery!

I figured it's about time I did my "final reveal" post for Claire's room. I finally finished her room the day before she was born!! I am so happy with how everything turned out- simple and doesn't scream "baby". I took the pictures the week after we got home from the hospital because I figured it wouldn't stay picked up for long (and I was right, now there's stuff everywhere!). So, here it is!



      
 
 
 
 

And there it is!

{Sources}
Book shelf: Target
Wall shelf: Ikea
Crib: Walmart
Crib bedding: bumper and crib skirt ruffle by me, crib sheet- Babies R Us
Rug: Urban Outfitters
Glider: Pottery Barn Kids
Ottoman: bought 2nd hand, slipcover by me
Dresser: Ikea (pink knobs- Anthropologie)
Lamp and lampshade: Target (ruffles by me:)
Elephant, Zebra, and Pigs: Jellycat
Rocking sheep: Pottery Barn Outlet
Curtains: Pottery Barn Outlet
"C" hook: Anthropologie
Mirror: Hobby Lobby

No comments: