Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I don't get it.

{via Ecouterre.com}

Seriously? Don’t try it. 
I mean, I know this look is popping up everywhere in catalogs, fashion mags, and whatnot, but I just don’t get it. The socks and sandals combo has always just been an obvious no-no to me. Not only because it doesn’t make sense to me, but because I just don’t think it is cute. To each their own.
I did a little research, and apparently this trend has been trying to make it big for a couple of years now. Why?! If it didn’t work in 2009 or 2010, give it up. 2011 doesn’t want you either. What’s next? Toesocks with flip flops? (ew, I just threw up in my mouth a little) I think this has to definitely be one of those love it or hate it kind of things. Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer to wear sandals sans socks. 
However, if someone can pull this off and make it look cute, I’d love to see it. Right now, I'm just not feeling it.
 
{via Urban Outfitters}

No comments: