Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gotta give it up.


I have a major sweet tooth. I mean, major. However, this sweet tooth is mostly only for candy…the chewy, sweet, pure sugar kind of candy. I can pass up a piece of cake, a cookie, or a Reese cup no problem. I’m not much of a chocolate person, but dangle a sour gummy worm in front of me and I cannot resist!  The sad thing is, before I was diagnosed with diabetes, I could care less about candy, but the second I was told "no more candy", I had to have it! This post is a little late, but this year for Lent I decided to give up my favorite candy (except the bag of jellybeans we’d already opened because this is the only time of year my favorite kind is out! Those are already long gone).
To my yummy, sweet, tasty candy I've abandoned, I will see you April 24th!



No comments: