Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy...Everything!

I was going to title this post "Happy Easter!", but seeing how I successfully blogged ZERO times in 2013 (whoops!!), I guess I should say Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, too! Haha! There are SO many things I have to blog about. I may do a small recap of 2013 and I'd like to do a post on Claire's 1st birthday- before she turns TWO in 5 months! For now, I'll start with Easter :) This year was so fun. We made a visit to see the Easter Bunny, dyed eggs, and hunted eggs for three days straight. It's fun to see her enjoying these Easter traditions and being able to participate this year. As always, I like to let the pictures do most of the talking, and I took a LOT of pictures.....
so here it goes :)

The week before Easter, we visited the live rabbits at Phillip's Toy Mart (if you live in Nashville, you have to check out this toy store. So many fun toys!!). Claire loved those bunnies and got to pet one. She had the biggest grin on her face when the lady held it out for her to pet :)




 
Just as excited to meet the bunny as she was to meet Santa! I cannot get this picture to flip for anything, but I wanted to include it. I'll figure it out later, but for now, sorry you'll have to tilt your head :)

 
 
 
 
Before the official egg hunts, I thought it was only fair to do a practice hunt! Being her first time and all ;)









Claire opened each egg when she was done and she would giggle after opening each one. It was too cute, and funny!

Nothing in the eggs? Hmph.



Saturday morning we started our day at the Sam Davis Home Egg Hunt in Smyrna








 
Next we headed to the Days' for some more fun! Easter egg hunt, lunch, and playing with friends. We were all ready for a nap after this busy day!
 
 






 The fun wasn't over after nap....it was time to dye eggs!!












 
That's a whole lot of pictures. I think I'll do Easter Sunday in a separate post.
Here's to hoping I'm back to blogging. I love writing everything out because I know I will forget, and there's so much I've already forgotten!
 


No comments: